1917 to early 1930s: The first chapter house
* Sigma Chi was housed at 623 W. Main Street in downtown Knoxville. (By 1933, the chapter had moved to 1119 Circle Park Drive -- where the College of Communications / UT Adminstration building is now located; behind the Volunteer Torch statue. On the original site downtown now stands the historical Medical Arts Building, where at 603 W. Main Street -- Dr. David Rudder, '79, (UT Qb) houses his dental practice.)
The first chapter house at 623 W. Main Street.